Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome to the Jungle

                      A few words to sum up my weekend in Coorg...

No sleep

A love/hate 3 hour hike

Blood-sucking leech attack (explains the "hate" part of the hike)

Gorgeous view & green mountains ("love" part of the hike)

Homemade Coorg Wine (4 for $8)
Drinking the homemade Coorg wine (can't put a price on those good times)

Being thanked for killing Osama Bin Laden

My friends being introduced to someone who called himself Osama Bin Laden and then as Bill and his friend as Clinton. "Hi I'm Bill, and this is my friend Clinton"

Play time with the Elephants!!! (high light of the trip)

Waterfalls

Tibetan Monks

And the bumpiest, craziest, i can't-believe-i'm-alive  9 hour ride home.

The group at the top of the mountain

Picking leeches out of my shoe
We did it!



Katelyn's leech wounds




  
All in all- damn good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment